School records are vital to students as they graduate or transfer to another school. These records reflect the school image, so it is important they are completed in such a way that they portray a professional image. School Management provides an innovative solution for school record–keeping by automating the laborious paperwork involved in proper school management. In addition to such features as Progress Control, Academic Projections, Transcripts, Billing, Inventory, and Ordering, you have the ability to:
- Set up billing discounts and apply to family accounts.
- Issue Homework Assignment slips.
- Create and manage an inventory and check–out system for resources.
- Organize subjects in Academic Projection automatically.
- View and edit Test scores from previous years.
- Customize grading forms for standardized testing.
- Create and manage staff roles (permissions).
- Update software and catalog automatically (Internet connection required).
- Complete goal check, take attendance, and issue merits and demerits using an iPad®.
Qualified Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systems:
Processor Speed: Minimum 1 GHz
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 7
- Windows® Vista
- Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)
Memory: Minimum 2 GB
Hard Drive: Minimum 100GB free hard drive space
Note: School Management replaces School of Tomorrow Management System, which will be supported by A.C.E. Technical Support until July 1, 2015.