From its beginning, Accelerated Christian Education® has maintained high Biblical and academic standards and remained committed to setting children on a path for success. The goal is the same today: to prepare children for the world today and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.
Accelerated Christian Education's concepts are based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- He must have reasonable goals.
- His learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
- His learning must be measurable.
- His learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles, the A.C.E. curriculum assures parents of:
- A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child.
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student's specific learning needs and capabilities.
- A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.
- A curriculum using advanced computer technology to help ensure the finest education possible in today's high-tech climate.